Guide to the third draft of GPLv3
GPLv3 was released on 2007 June 29. The drafting process is closed; these materials are here for archival purposes. Thank you for your support.
- Read about the updated process and timeline.
- Read the explanation of the changes that were made. (PDF, PostScript, LaTeX)
- View markup of the changes since the second draft. (PDF, PostScript, LaTeX)
- Read the new discussion draft of the GPL (also in plain text).
- Read an FAQ explaining some of the changes.
- Comment on the GPL draft
- Follow the FSF licensing blog
- Edit the GPLv3 Wiki
- Read the press announcement of the new draft
- Support the GPLv3 drafting process