Guide to the new drafts of the GPL and LGPL
GPLv3 was released on 2007 June 29. The drafting process is closed; these materials are here for archival purposes. Thank you for your support.
- Read the explanation of the changes that were made. (PDF, PostScript, LaTeX)
- Read full opinions on specific changes.
- See an illustration of the changes between the first and second GPLv3 drafts. Strikeouts indicate removal, bold indicates addition. (PDF, PostScript, LaTeX)
- Read the new discussion draft of the GPL.
- Read the new discussion draft of the LGPL.
- Comment on the GPL draft
- Comment on the LGPL draft
- Edit the GPLv3 Wiki
- Read the press announcement of the new drafts
- Support the GPLv3 drafting process