Guide to the second draft of LGPLv3
LGPLv3 was released on 2007 June 29. The drafting process is closed; these materials are here for archival purposes. Thank you for your support.
- Read about the updated process and timeline.
- View markup of changes since the last draft, along with rationale. (PDF, PostScript, LaTeX)
- Read the new discussion draft of the LGPL (also in plain text).
- This draft of LGPLv3 is based on GPLv3. Learn about the latest draft of GPLv3.
- Comment on the LGPL draft
- Comment on the GPL draft
- Follow the FSF licensing blog
- Edit the GPLv3 Wiki
- Support the GPLv3 drafting process